While you may be aware of the benefits of a marketing audit at work, what about for yourself? With a Personal Marketing Audit, you make sure to be well positioned for professional success. Whether you are looking for the next big promotion or hunting for a brand new job, make sure your self-promotion is keying in on your value.
Here are some questions to consider:
- What is your own personal goal and objective in your career and who in your Success Network knows about it?
- How are you making sure that you stay competitive with more skills?
- What new experiences have you gained to add to your resume or Vitae?
- What new skills are you learning to perfect?
- Are you continuously seeking new educational opportunities?
- Who have you added in the last six months to your Success Network to expand your reach?
Don’t sit back and watch your career pass by; getting involved with opportunities outside of work allows you to expand your knowledge, be positioned as valuable asset, and improve your confidence and satisfaction on the job.
And, if you are curious about developing a Success Network or more about my Personal Marketing Audit to position yourself for the future, you can find it in the Almost Famous 2.0: How to Market Yourself for Success! It’s available for download on our website for just $9.99, filled with lots of worksheets and checklists to help you achieve your goals and dreams. For an example, click here!