To be prepared for new opportunities as well as achieve your goals, here are some questions to determine if you have the self-promotion mindset about You, Inc.:
- Do you know your competitive edge?
- Have you updated your resume in the last six months and have a current publicity photo?
- Do you have your Success Network on the computer?
- Have you sent a personal note to someone in the past month to keep in touch (not email or a phone call)?
- Are you involved in volunteer activities (not professional associations) and/or a member in one or more professional associations?
- Have you discussed pride in your work with your boss within the last 6 months?
- Have you given a speech in the last six months?
Want to get more tips and insights, check out the “About You, Inc. – Success Tips to Manage Your Career” 2-Part Webinar Series or download my workbook, Almost Famous 2.0: How to Market Yourself for Success. Both are full of ways to help you jumpstart your career goals and focus on building the career of your dreams.